Saturday, July 3, 2010

self defense

It's kind of funny how toddlers defend themselves. We had company for a few days and let me say i am so happy they are gone. I love my friend but not her daughter but that's another story. So my friend N took me to the hospital for my weekly NST and she and her daughter took care of Harry. Well because Ethan was being a stinker it took 1 hour 10 min. to get what they needed so when i finally get done and go and find my friend she tells me that Harry bite her and her daughter. I guess i should of been mad at Harry for biting but this is the reason i'm not mad. My friends daughter had been picking on him from the time we left the house. He would scream and cry at her but she kept picking on her. I guess he finally had enough so he bite her. I say way to go baby. I'm not for biting but what's a little guy who doesn't talk supposed to do, i guess any thing necessary. If i had been there i could of stopped her from bothering him but i had already told her not to pick on him, he's already not happy because his 2 year old molars are coming in so of course he's cranky. Harry is of course very happy to have it just be Mommy and daddy again and DH is not happy because of what my friends daughter was doing to Harry. So i hope every one is enjoying there weekend and a little bit of peace and quiet.

2 comments:

  1. I think you're right. Your friends mother should have stopped her daugher from pestering Harry, especially after you told her to stop. He probably felt like he didn't have a choice, and I'm with you, don't blame him one bit!

    I'm glad you're relieved they're gone. Did the lil girl annoy Harry anymore after he bit her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no i think she knew what he would do to her lol. she was nice but made it seem like he just bit her because he wanted to. I'm no dummy i know better then that.

    ReplyDelete