Wednesday, July 21, 2010

baby time

Amnio results show a baby with developed lungs. so Thursday morning at 7am i will start my induction. I am already 1cm dilated so i only have 9 to go right:o) Positive thinking is the way to go. My mom took Harry home with her and will care for him till we come home. Can i just say I love my mom so much. she's just been so wonderful this whole pregnancy. taking me to my appointments and sitting with me during my amnio. just knowing she was there helped me greatly. And all of my wonderful friends who have so supportive mean so much to me as well. I just know there is a special place in Heaven for them. So the next time i update this blog i hope to have pics of the newest addition to our family. Any prayers that you want or can spare would be great.

3 comments:

  1. Praying that every thing goes smoothly for you and Baby Ethan tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending lots of positive thought and easy labor vibes!

    So exciting! Today is the day! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am praying for you!! I can't wait to hear Ethan is here!

    ReplyDelete