Sunday, July 11, 2010

Date Night

Hubby and I had a date night last night and it was wonderful. Let me just say that God is so good. we filed our income taxes really really late and didn't think we were going to get anything back because of student loans but yesterday low and behold were 2 checks. Hubby and I were able to go out on the town and not worry about anything. We of course did not go over board but had a wonderful time. Let me just say we would of had a wonderful time had this money not come in but it sure did ease both of our minds. My in laws were wonderful and took care of Harry who as of this writing is still sleeping and never seems to sleep past 7 am so they must of really had a good time with him as well. So YAY for date night and we need to do it more often. the last time we had one was Sept 2009 and that's way to long to wait for another. Hope you all have a blessed Sunday and if my little guy gets up in time we plan on going to church but this mommy is not going to wake him so we can go.

1 comment:

  1. yay for date night! i'm so glad you guys got a chance to enjoy each other again :)

    ReplyDelete