Saturday, July 10, 2010

Baby Ethan update

Well as of today i am 35 weeks 5 days and oh so ready for Ethan to be here. We have been doing NST's 2x's a week for over a month now and Ethan has passed every one of them. Thought today was going to be another long day with trying to find him but he was a good boy and we found him right away. He was being good it was mommy's blood pressure that would not behave. it has steadily been on the rise for several weeks as well. I did a 24 hour protein this past week and should have the results when i go for my weekly appointment unless something is extremely off with it they said not to worry but if i am feeling off in any way to call and they will get me in ASAP. I am having a growth u/s this coming week and get to register at the hospital. I plan on starting to walk more in hopes i can help mother nature do her job. My body must be getting ready because today while trying to nap i was having some sharp pains other wise it's just Ethan trying to claw his way out. I hope to be able to post some pics of the little stinker when i get home from the growth u/s this week. On a side note Hubby and i are going on a date night. have not had one of those since Sept 09 and probably wont get another one for a while after Ethan is here but that's ok i'd rather be at home with m y babies any way.

1 comment:

  1. That is a great update Rena! Ethan sounds like he is doing great, and can't wait to see pictures of him (still inside, Of course, I can wait a couple weeks for the outside the belly pics!)

    Yay for date night! I hope you have a great night!

    ReplyDelete