Thursday, June 24, 2010

scary night in the trailor park



Oh boy did we have a storm last night. It almost seemed like a tornado was moving through. It knocked our lights our from 7 pm last night till 2:30pm today. So very thankful it was not a real hot day today because I'm not sure Harry and I could of handled that. I was able to catch a awesome rainbow which turned into a double rainbow after the rain stopped. It was so beautiful. It just amazes me that such a destructive storm can have something so wonderful afterwards.
on a side not generic diapers SUCK. Harry had a blow out at my OB appointment yesterday and my mom had a fun trying to clean him up. My mom bought some Huggies for me so i don't have to use the generic ones ,well at least not until i run out. The funny part is Harry learned a new word. Caa caa. He thinks it's a funny word to. We went to Walmart afterwards and i asked him if made caa caa and he'd giggle and then said caa caa. so cute. He also said HI for the first time today. Love to here little words coming from him.

3 comments:

  1. I am not a fan of the generics at all. I have used the parents choice (and have some now) we have had more leaks in those then they are worth. LUVS seem to do great with C, but I am a Huggies fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. huggies are my favorite. i only got the cheapies because we are and were low on money. Thank goodness for my mom or we'd still be using them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Luvs too, JMO...Funny though he learned 'caa-caa' that makes me giggle myself, heheee;)

    Beautiful rainbow picture!

    ReplyDelete